Articles that individuals carry in and out of the country shall be limited to their own use and a reasonable amount. If they exceed this range, they shall report to the customs truthfully.
1. Precious metals, endangered animals and plants and their products, biological species resources, gold and silver and other precious metals;
2. Traveling self-use items such as cameras, camcorders, and laptops with a unit price exceeding 5,000 yuan;
3. More than 20,000 yuan of cash, or more than 5,000 US dollars of foreign currency cash;
4. Goods, samples, and advertisements;
5. Other items that need to be declared to the customs.
1. Animals, plants and their products, microorganisms, biological products, human tissues, blood products;
2. The self-use items of the resident passengers who have obtained a total value of more than RMB 5,000 (including RMB 5,000, the same below);
3. Items whose non-resident passengers intend to stay in China with a total value of more than 2,000 yuan;
4. Alcoholic beverages over 1500 ml (alcohol content above 12 degrees), or more than 400 cigarettes, or more than 100 cigars, or more than 500 grams of tobacco;
5. More than 20,000 yuan of cash, or more than 5,000 US dollars of foreign currency cash;
6. Separate and transport baggage, goods, samples and advertisements;
7. Other items that need to be declared to the customs.