Travel safety is an important part of travel services and travel management. Travelers may encounter a variety of predictable or unpredictable emergencies, including labor strikes, political events, extreme weather, natural disasters, and even terrorism.
During the trip, please:
1. Keep your communication method unblocked
2. Focus on news and announcements
3. Avoid going to infected areas, dangerous areas, and remote areas as much as possible
4. Pay attention to the weather conditions of the destination before the trip, and prepare for the extreme weather and prepare for the special environment.
5. Best Travel can help companies achieve emergency assistance to employees, quickly locate any employees in crisis situations, and ensure the safety of all employees outside the business.
6. Please keep the following contact information, Best Travel will provide you with emergency service guarantee: Phone: 4006 500 566.
7. Please keep the following contact information in order to get timely rescue:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Global Consular Protection and Service Emergency
Call Center +86 (010) 12308 or +86 (010) 59913991
Interviews of national consulates: http://cs.mfa.gov.cn/zggmzhw/lsbh/yjdh/
1) If there is a major emergency in your country, you can provide advice and necessary assistance for evacuating the dangerous area.
2) If you are serving a sentence in a foreign country, or are detained or arrested, you can visit at your request or with your consent.
3) If you encounter an accident, you can help you to inform your relatives of the accident or injury.
4) If you have difficulties in livelihood, you can help you to contact your relatives in the country and ask them to help solve the cost problem.
5) If you have a civil dispute with another person in your country, or involve a criminal case or sudden illness, you can provide a list of local lawyers, translators and doctors for your reference at your request, but the quality of service is not guaranteed. Reach your expectations.
6) If you need to find a missing or missing relative abroad, you can make a request to the relevant department of the host country.
7) It is possible to issue, reissue, and reissue travel documents and raises for Chinese citizens abroad in accordance with Chinese laws and regulations.
8) Travel permits or return certificates may be issued for Chinese citizens who have lost travel documents or undocumented documents in accordance with Chinese laws and regulations.
9) It is possible to apply for consular certification for Chinese citizens in accordance with Chinese laws and regulations and relevant international treaties, or for documents intended for use in China issued by relevant local authorities.
10) Register marriages for Chinese citizens residing in the country of residence if they are not in conflict with the laws and regulations of the host country.